MEGA SERVICE Consulting is a Franco-German engineering and technology consultancy created in 2017, we operate mainly in Alsace. Our head offices, based in Colmar (Haut-Rhin) and Kehl (Germany) guarantee us proximity to our customers’ industrial sites. A fast-growing company on a human scale, we are active in the following sectors:
- Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- Heavy industry
- Banking and services
Proximity, authenticity and rigour are the three values that drive us every day.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for a trainee in human resources management to take on the role of HR Consultant / Talent Acquisition specialist.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be in charge of the Recruitment / Talent Acquisition activity, with the majority of recruitment being for technical profiles, but also for business and international profiles.
After a period ofon-boarding and personalised training by the managers and the HR Manager on recruitment methods and the various engineering professions, you will :
- Gather requirements from managers and define the soft and hard skills expected of the candidate
- Implement a sourcing strategy tailored to each position (choice of channels: job boards, social networks, etc.)
- Drafting job descriptions and advertising vacancies
- Participate in the development of our ATS tool in order to optimise its use
- Contact candidates by telephone to establish initial contact and attract them
- Conduct interviews independently, you are responsible for the quality of the assessment of the candidates (structured approach)
- Follow up candidates and maintain the candidate pool (regular contact with candidates, update on projects and opportunities, project proposals)
- Drawing up recruitment proposals and monitoring successful candidates: development, training, prospects, etc
- Participate in the entire recruitment process, in liaison with managers
- Participate in the development of the MEGA SERVICE Consulting employer brand
- HR administration: expense management, personnel administration, payroll variables.
You will have the opportunity to lead one or more projects (examples of projects carried out: cooptation programme, candidate experience, recruitment performance, etc.).
- Franco-German environment
- IT tools: Microsoft Office suite, computer, mobile phone
Master’s degree (1 or 2) or Grande Ecole in Business / Management in the field of human resources.
You will be committed and involved, with excellent communication skills and a strong sense of rigour and priority management. You are autonomous and able to work as part of a team and make suggestions. You have excellent argumentation, presentation and writing skills.
You want to be the key to success, both through your skills and your personality,
You have a vision of your company that will enable you to enjoy both professional and personal well-being,
You want to experience a real human adventure,
Then come and meet us and join us!
Human Resource Manager