MEGA SERVICE Consulting is a Franco-German engineering and technology consultancy created in 2017, we operate mainly in Alsace. Our head offices, based in Colmar (Haut-Rhin) and Kehl (Germany) guarantee us proximity to our customers’ industrial sites. A fast-growing company on a human scale, we are active in the following sectors:
- Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- Heavy industry
- Banking and services
As part of our expansion, we are looking for an Automotive Project Manager.
As a product development project manager in the automotive sector, you will be responsible for developing a plastic product from gathering requirements to production launch. You will have the following tasks:
- Ensuring that deadlines and milestones are met
- Be responsible for defining the requirement in a quality/cost/timeframe approach
- Drawing up specifications
- Ensure technical coordination with the team’s dedicated process functions
- Validate the design against customer requirements
- Manage product and process modifications
- Manage product validation, write analyses and test results
- Manage budgets
- Write technical documentation
- International environment:English is used on a daily basis
- Tools: Catia V5
With a Master’s degree from a university or engineering school in mechanical design or specialising in automotive/aeronautics, you haveat least 3 years’ experience in a design office working on product design/development issues. Initial experience in plastics processing is essential for the success of this project.
You want to be the key to success, both through your skills and your personality,
You imagine your company as a way of ensuring both your professional and personal well-being,
You want to experience a real human adventure,
Then come and meet us and join us!
Human Resource Manager