MEGA SERVICE Consulting is a Franco-German engineering and technology consultancy created in 2017, we operate mainly in Alsace. Our head offices, based in Colmar (Haut-Rhin) and Kehl (Germany), guarantee us proximity to our customers’ industrial sites. A fast-growing company on a human scale, we are active in the following sectors:
- Chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- Heavy industry
- Banking and services
As part of our expansion, we are looking for a mechanical design engineer.
Working in a design office, you will be involved in the design of mechanical products with the aim of responding to industrial problems:
- Design of mechanical parts: drafting of calculation notes, definition of tolerances, etc.
- Design of assemblies and manufacturing drawings
- Validation of mechanical part design
- Drawing 3D parts, producing plans
- Production of technical documentation (parts list, quality sheet, instruction manual)
- Taking part in meetings and reporting on project progress
With a Master’s degree in mechanical design from a university or engineering school , you will have atleast 2 years’ experience in a design office working on the design/development of mechanical parts.
You are familiar with CAD software such as AutoCAD, Solidworks or Créo.
You want to be the key to success, both through your skills and your personality,
You can imagine your company in such a way as to ensure both your professional and personal well-being,
You want to experience a real human adventure,
Then come and meet us and join us!
Human Resource Manager